GRIEVANCES/COMPLAINTS REDRESSAL COMMITTEE
CHAIRPERSON: Dr. (Mrs.) Rajee N Kumar, Principal
CO-ORDINATOR: Ms. Aruni Prava Kar
1) Ms Anjali Kharbanda, Vice Principal
2) Ms. Satinder Kaur,Head Mistress
3) Ms Manju Gupta, Incharge-Secondary Wing
4) Ms. Akki Verma, Incharge-Middle Wing
5) Ms. Richa Goel, Incharge-Primary wing
6) Ms Jaya Mishra – Reporting and communication
GUIDELINES FOR GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL COMMITTEE
- Objective:To provide a mechanism to students of the school to raise their grievances and to provide redressal for the same so that they have smooth tenure at the school from the day of admission till they leave school.
- Definition:“Aggrieved student” means a student who has any complaint in the matters concerned with the grievances defined under these guidelines, and includes a person seeking admission to the school.
- “Grievances”:Grievances include the following complaints of the aggrieved students, namely
i) Making admission contrary to merit determined in accordance with the declared admission policy of the school;
ii) Demand of money in excess of that specified in the declared admission policy or approved by the competent authority to be charged by the school.
iii) Breach of the policy for reservation in admission as may be applicable
iv) Complaints, of alleged discrimination of students, from the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Women, Minority or Disabled categories;
v) Non payment or delay in payment of scholarships to any student that the school is committed.
vi) Delay in conduct of examinations or declaration of results beyond the time line that is specified in the academic calendar
vii) Non provision of student amenities as may have been promised or required to be provided by the school
viii) Denial of quality education as promised at the time of admission or required to be provided
ix) Non transparent or unfair evaluation practices
x) Harassment and victimisation of students, including sexual harassment